Thinking of heading to Orlando with Aer Lingus. This might just sway you. Aer Lingus are now offering a deposit service om flights from Dublin to Orlando where you can pay a non refundable deposit of 50% and pay the rest up to 120 days before the flight.
This, coupled with their new Pricelock, shows that EI are really exploring more options to bring in revenue, which is great and I would love to see it expanded to more routes once its fully tested.
Deposit Terms and Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 50% applies if the booking is not confirmed within the agreed time frame.
- Fare Deposit applies on Aer Lingus direct flights departing to/ from Orlando USA.
- A deposit of 50% of the total fare is charged in order to hold the fares.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a full payment prior to the expiry time/date specified.
- The expiry time/date is calculated based on the outbound flight departure time.
- If the booking is not confirmed before the expiry time/date, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- The deposit paid will be offset against the price of your ticket.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right to offer this service on certain flights/routes.
- Fare Deposit bookings cannot be cancelled prior to expiry date.
- Fare Deposit bookings are non transferable and no changes are allowed prior to a confirmation with a full payment. After the full payment, the standard fare rules apply for each fare type.